Gotovi Seminarski Diplomski Maturalni Master ili Magistarski

Puna verzija: Poslovno pismo izvinjenja
Trenutno pregledate Lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
Maturski, Seminarski , Maturalni i diplomski radovi iz ekonomije: menadzment, marketing, finansija, elektronskog poslovanja, internet tehnologija, biznis planovi, makroekonomija, mikroekonomija, preduzetnistvo, upravljanje ljudskim resursima, carine i porezi.

Dear Ms. Osorio:

This is to inform you that we were unable to answer on the date indicated in your letter. We should have our documents ready to send within 5 days of the original expiring date and we hope that you can hold off until that time. The purpose of this is to convey to you my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to our delay.

I just returned from vacation this week and found your offer in my incoming mail. As soon as I reviewed your offer it was clear that somehow your letter, dated February 11th, had somehow slipped through the cracks. The only possible explanation I can give is that we have recently changed our web domain, and had a number of changes in our hardware, mailing lists and software which might have resulted in your letter being overlooked...
Referentni URL