Ocena teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno

Autor Poruka
Maja Nije na vezi
Posting Freak

Poruka: 1,234
Poruka: #1
Oskar Wilde and the picture of Dorian Gray
100% Kvalitetni diplomski radovi. 65000 Gotovih radova spremnih za download. Gotovi seminarski i diplomski radovi, izrada novih unikatnih seminarskih.

Introduction

Before I decided to read “The Picture of Dorian Gray”, I had thought that it would be one of those books anyone can relax with, one of a million ways to spend your time. However, it turned out to be much more than just a time-spender: this book has touched me deeply making me think about it for the next year or so, urging me to discover more and more, not just about this novel, but also about other works by Oscar Wilde, his life and his character.

Beside the fact that this novel caused a lot of arguments in the public eye of that time (the second half of the 19th century), it was a beginning of a wave that soon hit world literature.
With this school paper, I would like to introduce the character of Oscar Wilde, mostly through “The Picture of Dorian Gray”, but also using references from his other works, for instance “De Profundis”, and also touch the essence of his work from different angles.

Table of Contents

1. Introduction 3
2. The Beginnings of Oscar Wilde 4
3. Mature Life 5
4. Life in Imprisonment and Death 7
5. Wilde’s sexuality 9
6. The Picture of Dorian Gray 11
7. Basil Hallward 12
8. Lord Henry Wotton 14
9. Dorian Gray 15
10. Conclusion 17

PORUČITE RAD NA OVOM LINKU >>> SEMINARSKI
maturski radovi seminarski radovi maturski seminarski maturski rad diplomski seminarski rad diplomski rad lektire maturalna radnja maturalni radovi skripte maturski radovi diplomski radovi izrada radova vesti studenti magistarski maturanti tutorijali referati lektire download citaonica master masteri master rad master radovi radovi seminarske seminarski seminarski rad seminarski radovi kvalitet kvalitetni fakultet fakulteti skola skole skolovanje titula univerzitet magistarski radovi

LAJKUJTE, POZOVITE 5 PRIJATELJA I OSTVARITE POPUST
08:24 PM
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Nova tema  Odgovori 

Skoči na forum: