Ocena teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
Autor Poruka
Dzemala Nije na vezi
Posting Freak

Poruka: 8,280
Poruka: #1
Assignment 2 - research essay
Maturski, Seminarski , Maturalni i diplomski radovi iz ekonomije: menadzment, marketing, finansija, elektronskog poslovanja, internet tehnologija, biznis planovi, makroekonomija, mikroekonomija, preduzetnistvo, upravljanje ljudskim resursima, carine i porezi.

I think we should start with an excellent example of what a good EIS can do for a company, and I believe that the example of "WR Grace is a great one.

Francs, pounds, dollars, and rupees just didn't add up at W.R. Grace, in any language. In 1994, chemical and materials company W.R. Grace & Co.'s financial services staff was using disparate systems that didn't communicate with one another or with manufacturing applications. The systems also didn't deal well with international currencies. The company, then going through consolidations and spinoffs, wanted to get away from regional management and operate globally to tie together its 20,000 employees...

EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS (EIS)

Customizing packaged software helps a company meet more of its information requirements and may reduce its dependency on the software manufacturer to make changes: Through the VAR the customer buys influence with the manufacturer in the design of features in future releases. Because most software manufacturers who sell customizable software list many VARs who can provide support, the user does not depend on a single consultant. Customized vertical software may suffer from a disproportionate number of software bugs. Whereas developers of packaged software spend a great deal of time and effort designing and testing their software, custom software developers cannot test their products as much because only one company uses it. Customized software also cannot readily accommodate new releases without being totally customized again. As a result, companies using customized software do not benefit from the software manufacturer's continuing development efforts. A company may spend a lot to add a feature that the manufacturer might include in its next release for a minimal upgrade fee. Riscorp, a managed care firm in Sarasota, Florida, customized its FlexiFinancial general ledger and accounts payable software, licensed from Flexilnternational, to integrate with its other operational systems. However, Riscorp has attempted to limit customization of the financial package itself so as not to lose the future benefit of that package...

Contents:

1 INTRODUCTION 3
2 EXECUTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS (EIS) 3
3 THE POTENTIAL OF VARIOUS EIS FEATURES 5
4 CONCLUSION 6
5 REFERENCES 7

PORUČITE RAD NA OVOM LINKU >>> SEMINARSKI
maturski radovi seminarski radovi maturski seminarski maturski rad diplomski seminarski rad diplomski rad lektire maturalna radnja maturalni radovi skripte maturski radovi diplomski radovi izrada radova vesti studenti magistarski maturanti tutorijali referati lektire download citaonica master masteri master rad master radovi radovi seminarske seminarski seminarski rad seminarski radovi kvalitet kvalitetni fakultet fakulteti skola skole skolovanje titula univerzitet magistarski radovi

LAJKUJTE, POZOVITE 5 PRIJATELJA I OSTVARITE POPUST
11:14 PM
Poseti veb stranicu korisnika Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Nova tema  Odgovori 

Skoči na forum: